Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just wanted to say "Hello"

For a while I have been thinking to give a try to write my blog in english. All titles and tabs in this blog are written in english - I want to blog more coherently, so this decision was easy to come up with.

As you can see, english is not my native language, but I want to make progress. In high school I didn´t concentrate much on my language studies -and here's the result.

I might regret this later, but I think it is worth of it.

                                                     _____________________________


Let´s get back to the regular blogging routine.
Last weekend was really stress-relieving time. We choose to do a little trip, visit a few flea markets and just drive all around the nearby city.

Beware the upcoming pictures:


Yours truly trying to be cool in sunglasses.. Should invest in a proper pair, I hate my eyes peeking under the lenses.




My darling. Check out the matching look. ;)




Found the fugliest t-shirt ever -with even fuglier text. Even though it made me burst out of laughing. Douchebag justice!

I didn´t buy the above shirt, and I wasn´t in a mood for spending much money. Even so, I managed to grab a pink-white bag and a cropped fringe top with lace-up detail in the back, for a really reasonably price. Pictures coming up soon, i promise.




Simple outfit of the day - I just dressed up in some old, reliable clothes and went out. 

A couple of detail shots (spiky necklare and pink purse): 

(This photo is old, but I wanted to post it still.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment