Monday, July 2, 2012

Oldies but goldies

Old photos! It took a lot to prepare this post.

I mean, it was so embarassing to log in your old accounts to various photo-gallery-sites and dig out the photos which I had already hidden.

All the attempts to be so artistic -so funny!

And due to my artsy self most of the photos are sepia-toned or black&white. But hey, it will just improve the feeling that we're back in time!

So here comes the first set of photos:

Back in year 2009. I had short, natural brown hair and intentions to be a vintage girl. Basically no make up.

Style and hair have changed, but I love that black dress still!

2008! This is from an abandoned house! Not my room, haha!
And I love that I dared to be me.

Not that I would like to look same as did in these photos, but I would like to have pieces of my old personality back!

I dared to dress up as artistic and creative as I was craving to be. I didn't care about yours or boys opinion!

Now my mind is comtaminated with lookbook and blogs! The only way is to wear size 32 party dress in every ocassion.

Enough of that bitter talk!

Profile pics from 2008 to 2010 I think.
All taken in 2011.


Face changes and hair grows. I learned how to apply mascara and eyeliner and pluck off eyebrows.

In the inner level I grow up more conscious what a woman should look like.
If I would have wanted to stay as the artsy-fartsy vintage-hippie-whatever girl which I was earlier, it would have been a lot harder to settle in a new school.

I may sound really shallow and narrow-minded, but that's what happened in me.
In my opinion, at some level, it's really selfish not to care what others think about you.


Just look at the first one in the left corner and the middle pic in the second row... a huge difference!


2008 and 2011. I think I look nice in both pictures. The only explaination is that the change has happened enough smoothly.

Thank god I was able to convey my emotions into paper -not into my apperance.

That still sounded very emo.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment