Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stay Still

Sorry for my absence, I have just been busy with RELAXING.

And organizing all kind of school stuff so I haven't had much time to edit pictures and write down an entry.

Well yes, I didn't get to the school I wanted the most, but this plan B also seems promising.
At least, I don't need to study something -just something, in which I got no interest.

I have a fear being just an indifferent, average student like in high school, so yes, I gonna concentrate on something which I'm good at. For now it's art.

Next I will show off some pictures from my holiday:


Let me start with a sharp photo of my purse. The texture is just so amazing even though it doesn't imitate snake skin very well.

After second-hand store tour we went to eat.


Looking frantically forward to the dish...


Got a bit bored. The salad was complimentary nonsense. Ok olives are always nice.

Then after a while, we got the food...


Mad disapointment! What the fuck is that brown sausage with fruit bits, please. So disgusting.

I didn't eat the sliced sausage and I hate to waste food.


On the way back home-pic.
Outfit of the day:

A true lady holds her bag even dead -my bf said.

The pencil skirt by Love Label looks cool, even though it's a bit too big for me.

Well it's just nice to wear loose clothes sometimes.

Enjoy the best days of summer!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment