Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dead Lines

Photobomber included.
Comb your hair, please. :D
I've had enough with this shit -and I don't mean blogging. Entrance exams! Painful hours of        suffocating stress. Who came up with this idea to make the exams last only a couple of hours... Stupid enough. Especially when it comes to art and other creative business. I would rather starve and let my hands hurt for 10hrs than scribble something naive shit cause I won't have enough time to finish my works.

Regards me, who hates being under pressure, because that doesn't belong to making art. If you have your deadline at 11am, there's still the whole night to work through. Doesn't that make more than 3hrs?

Earlier at the day on my way to Helsinki. Minor make-up and greasy hair.

Okay off to more easygoing topics... last weekend I managed to lock us outside my bf's flat. So we spent "a moment" out at the balcony. Not a huge deal, because we had our drinks and I had my make-up pouch and camera with. That's the explaination why this entry is covered in my camwhore pics. The sunset was so nice, it finally felt like summer is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment