Sunday, May 13, 2012

I wake up with three eyes open

Long time no see!
I have been making my graphic design portfolio, and other stuff for my entrance exams, so that's why I haven't had much time for my blog. Of course you can also blame my bf for absence.

Colored that one old pencil drawing! Added some stupid nonsense, like drop shadows. Really professional. Fuck Photoshop and InDesing, I use Gimp yeah. 

Newest purchases -sunnies, red flower hairclip and the best bronzing powder you can ever get.

Flowers for my mother.

That dress from Fashion against AIDS H&M is mad love! Usually all clothes from H&M are totally boring and plain, but this was an awesome treasure find! Well what else I can say if I'm love with long fringes and tight dresses.

The open back matches well with those fringes. I should start using chicken fillet-bra again. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment