Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Holidays

I'm really exhausted but I decided to blog.

Photos and other stuff from weekend. I didn't take so much pictures as I planned. It's pathetic to take snapshots of indifferent stuff like trees and apartments, and even publish them.

Yeah the only thing that deserves to be photographed is my face, or what do you think?


Me, enjoying a delicious mango smoothie. Tube tops easily makes you look fat, right?


Me, in a random bar's toilet, having nothing better to do.


Me, in my only outfit that was worth of taking photos. Leather jacket with that furry-bust-thingy is from Nelly. Net sweater from good old H&M.


Oh such a long way home. We were too lazy (you call this laziness?) to hop in a bus at night, so we decided to go home by foot. I wore my bf's hoodie in sweet mandarin color.


On sunday we went to a some kind of a market fair, and I saw this awesome bag. It was kinda overpriced (I have seen similar bags cheaper online), so I didn't buy it.


 A pastry that tasted nice (much better than it looked). Honey and almond inside, super sweet! Not even together we were able to finish it. ;p


PS. I got entrance exams letters today! So stressed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment