Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cold Glitter

Oh how annoying it was to spend the May day at home, playing FF and sipping pineapple cider from a sparkling wine glass. Only my bf to accompany me.

I couldn't wear my student cap. Ok that's not a big loss, because it just flats hair and makes forehead sweaty. I guess it's a size too small.

But it's depressing to see how much fun my friends had. Sunny day at the park, better weather than what it was last midsummer. Weekend, come soon, I also want to spent my first days of spring outside.

Yeah, my bf took these photos of the yesterday's outfit. I forgot to adjust the settings, so they became extremely noisy. Something quite quick, yet an attempt to be an attitude rock chick. Lol. First I thought that somebody have stolen that shirt, because I haven't seen it for ages.

Some random pics from yesterday. I think it's quite impolite to take pictures of somebody's car without permission, but I couldn't resist to. I want my car also have eyelashes on the headlights. Enough bimbo excuse to disturb and jam the traffic up.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, sparkling GoldenCap cider, which would later be decorating your newly bought laptop :3

    ReplyDelete