Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer come closer

Helloo!~


Happy May day everybody! My plan: work, then home. No fancy outfits, no friends and ok.. no alcohol. Well, you can't win always.

At least, yesterday was much fun! Ice cream, hanging out at beach and much sun! It felt like summer, even it's just may already.

 My portion of ice cream! In the picture that cone-thingy was a fluffy black furball though, so much disapointment!

Smoothies! The real essence of life! Tastes even better at the beach! That strawberry-banana is not the best combination though.







Oh how dorky I look in the middle picture! But that's the best one to see all the details of the outfit. I wore the top backwards, and it looks so different. Otherwise the top's front is dull and basic, with some rivets without any real effort to make the garment more outstanding.

The fur-tail strap is much love!
Put on my bf's shoes because I didn't want to get nasty sticks while playing around on that old huge pier. As a women, it would be horrible to have such big feet.

2 comments: