Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The atomic war will never happen

So it's two posts in a row now coming. This later one is about the latest drawings that I have now scanned and edited.

The newest pencil drawing, started it from a quick sketch which I then decided to make more detailed and precise. Good posture and expression, even though the blending of the pencil could have been more visible and fine-tuned. Orginal size is A5.

Special GIMP editions! Wonder if I'm addicted to photo editing. Whatever, doing these were fun.


This is an oldie, from year 2010 if I remember right. Sketched a pair of pics on some random old book's pages. I thought it was cool and unique idea.

The latter picture turned out pretty fugly and blurred but i wanted to post it still. Using Gimp's default patterns are maybe not the best way to improve your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment