Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's up?


The weekend and its party plans were a total disaster again. I forgot to take my wallet with me and the rest you can probably guess. How anybody can be so stupid and absent-minded! Bye-bye clubbing, I went back to home as early as 1am. OK we dropped by a friend of mine before that, which was fine. Haven't seen her in ages.

In my opinion this outfit was one of the best ever! Enough accessories to add the right amount of outstandingness. Not to mention the new feather hairclip which matches perfectly with everything (at least in my mind).

Yeah my hair looks like a bunch of hay but I like them in that way. Especially with messy, slight curls.

 Oh my god the lipgloss stains... and I look so bushed. But now you can compare my face with or without make-up and see the fabulous power of eyeliner and mascara.

It's spring finally! The weather was great and warm so I stepped outside to take pictures and enjoy the sun. The outfit is far from good and it's just a combination of clothes I saw first. Don't take it too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment