Thursday, April 5, 2012

Don't stop, just keep going on

I'm sorry for the small hiatus. I was busy with all this school admissions stuff. Deadlines are deadlines. But now I'm free from around-the-clock working and I'm able to enjoy life again. :D

So it's time to show off my new purchases for spring:


Washed grey denim pencil skirt from Love Label. Got it super cheap from online auctions.


Tie-dyed mini skirt. Orginally from Gina Tricot. Once worn, and I got it for 5 euros including postage. Crazy.

Faux leather vest with fuckloads of long fringes. The "leather" looks really cheap and it's crumpling easily, but I like it still.


Embellished black tricot skirt. Ooh so shiny, but I wonder when those all little studs starts to fall off.
Unused, i think, orginally from Nelly.com.

Fresh hair ideas for spring/summer:


 I really want tip-dyed hair! (not exactly that purple hue but orange/red would be fine) By myself I would end up with catastrophic color mess, and I don't trust on my bf's skills either. Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment