Monday, April 16, 2012

Plastic Pearls


The newest drawing that I have been working on. Starting from a scratch without a proper idea, it has turned out pretty nice.

A close-up

Done with black markers and liquid ink (yes, this drawing SMELLS horrid).

________________________

Waiting on a sunny day. The weather was so brightening! My most usual make-up these days...Only few strokes of mascara and a hint of foundation. So boring! I should invest more time to doll myself up.

A huge Hello Kitty pillow plushie. Lovely christmas gift from my bf. Apparently I don't have a good spot to place it in my room.

Then the superficial part of this entry

My weekend outfit. Black lace dress (same as in the header pic) and patent leather pumps. Rose purse and bronze stud bracelet to add some fine details. 

The quality of those pics are very poor, thanks to inadequate lightning in the evening. I should start snapping outfit pictures earlier...



No comments:

Post a Comment