Thursday, April 26, 2012

Because it brings me back to you

Today has been really frustating. My camera is broken, it shuts down without any warning, which is really annoying when you try to take pictures with self-timer.

But that's nothing in comparison with my may day plans.. work from 3pm to 10pm. Yes I'm going to spend the whole fucking day at work. Counting in all the preparations, I would be ready to party at 11pm... fuck all that haste. So I'll probably end up to local bar celebrating myself as a graduated high school student. Fabulous.

Style of the day. Hahaha I have gained so much attention with that dress -or exactly with it's short hem. Oh please people, I would never use the dress without shorts or a miniskirt.

My hair looks so short in this picture. Bloody hell.

Chiffon scarf as a headband and leopard legwarmers. Artsy-fartsy picture as the cherry on the cake's top.

A short entry -again. I'll try to post my thoughs more, cos my life has been pretty boring nowadays. I almost count days to my and my bf's summer holidays.





1 comment:

  1. "Counting in all the preparations, I would be ready to party at 11pm..." - krhhmm... 12pm ois lähempänä totuutta :P

    ReplyDelete