Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Child vision

Easter...A good excuse to indulge a way too much chocolate. Chocolate in awesome (cute) wrapping papers! Charmmy is even cuter than Hello Kitty which has a bit plain appeal. Those cute little chocoeggs also had great suprises; heart-shaped glitter phone straps!

Fuck yeah Angry Birds soft drinks. Cool desing, the main reason why I bought them. I'm not really fond of any kind of sodas. I prefer smoothies LOL.

Lately I have been playing Final Fantasy IV. Sometimes a little difficult, but that's just fine. With low 16-bit graphics this game still feels so creative in some way.

 He may look innocent, but reseting playstation without any warning after you have beaten two bosses in a row, your anger is uncomprehensive.


A wild camwhore girl appears.. OK these photos (leftovers) are old, but I got a sudden urge to post them now. :D

Ohh yes my skin is burned..



No comments:

Post a Comment