Thursday, May 3, 2012

Return to sender

Straight from work to blogging. I think I'm a bit addicted to this.

By the way, I spoke swedish at work, and I can't get over the embarrassment. I totally freezed, and stammered through the whole situation.
 
I also got my package from Nelly.com, and I going to show it off now.

A little story first: I received the txt message that my order has arrived, scrolled it down to see all the details (post code, total cost etc.). The price in the msg was something around 540 euros. I was a bit.. suprised.
Later on the day I went to fetch the package, and it was kinda huge -to add more confusion.

After all,  all of the items I ordered were right and they were summed correct, when I checked the note from Nelly.
Guess that was just a some sort of stupid mistake.

Awesome shoes! Comfortable heel, even it's 13 cm long. Combined with my actual height that makes 188cm. Oh well, whatever, I wasn't made to be tiny & cute girl.

 Enormous necklare to add outstandingness even with a plain black tube top. Master necklare, what an exact name!

Shit, gold & silver mixed! Fine detailed, sadly it's a bit too big for my thin wrist. Alright I gonna wear it many many many other bracelets.

Droopy earrings in old copper. Very long, so it's great coordination with fringes.

Last piece: A hat with a big brim. Freaking difficult to photograph. The material is felt-like. ( I hope my cat won't sleep on it.)

1 comment:

  1. Oi vähän mainio toi kaulakoru! Mullakin on etsinnässä joku tuollainen järjettömän kokoinen ja näyttävä mut sopivaa ei ole tullut vielä vastaan, täytyy jatkaa etsimistä :D

    ReplyDelete