Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lady of the Swamp

Next I'm going to show you all my remastered painting. The title isn't very creative, but that's the best I got.

Full-view!


I like the hands in her head. And her eyes. Collarbones sucked, I wasn't a good idea to mix both water and gouache colors when doing precise work.

The painting is kinda unfinished but after the touch-up it looks sufficient enough.

 With a simple bg. Firstly I thought a picture of a swamp would do better, but I found no "copyright-free" photo.

Of course Yoshitaka Amano for inspiration:
So calm colors and figure. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Sait uuden lukijan! Vaikutat ihan mielettömän upealta persoonalta, olet tyylikäs ja kirjoituksesi sekä taiteesi on niin ihanaa että jos kirjoittaisit vaikkapa runokokoelman niin olisin heti ostamassa. En ikinä usko että löysin demi.fin blogit-osiosta jotain näin hyvää. Ihmettelen vain missä kaikki lukijasi ovat :< eiköhän niitä ala vähitellen löytymään.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous- Kiitos! Kommenttisi todella piristi päivääni. Olisi uskomatonta jos joskus todella pääsisi tekemään taidekirjaa/runokokoelmaa/sunmuuta. :)

      Delete