Friday, June 1, 2012

Rainy Days

First days of freedom. And it feels so...awkward. Well it always takes time to settle in.

Yeah so I have only few shifts at work in couple of weeks, what a relief! Sometimes that place just makes my blood boil.

Today's outfit. It was rainy and cold day so it was disastrous to choose clothes. I wanted to wear something nice and summery like microshorts and a small top. ;D But weather ruined my plans.

The vest is new, and orginally from Japan. The brand- Murua. Doesn't it sound a bit weird?

Crochet-y stockings in adobe rose. The name of the color sounded so sweet.

Waiting my bf to tried on swimming shorts. Found nice red shorts, even though firstly he found fugly pants in glossy lime color. Never again please. :)

After the hunt we went to eat. I had only drank coffee on the day so I was craving for food.

My bf is a true student he eats only plain macaroni even at a restaurant.

Our hats. My one looks so big when comparised. Miss hugehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment