Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thank God I'm Pretty

Today I decided to do the "Top cosmetics"-post.

I'm not very eager to find out new products, I'm always in a hurry, so I usually don't have any time to try out something new. Failing would be a total disaster -for everyone. I'm always the last one who's ready!

Haha, after that intro babble, this would do better as the "top make-up products when you are in hurry"-post.

I start with the make-up:


This Coastal Scents 12-pcs. eyeshadow palette is from Pretty.fi. I recommend it for online cosmetics shopping!

I been thinking to buy the larger palette with over 80 different shades, but would it be annoying to carry the box around, huh?

So I have sticked with this small one, which has deep and natural dark shades, which go great with each other.
The most vivid look you can achieve with wet brush.

But why there's no shadow for highlights? I don't like that bright turquoise.


WetnWild Mega Liner Liquid eyeliner
How something so cheap could be so good?
This liquid eyeliner lasts, long and with the fine brush you can create very thin or thick line, as you want! Easy to handle.

I also have this liner in violet.


Max Factor Second Skin foundation
Very useful! This foundation is easy to apply (I use a brush for applying) and it leaves no traces.
But blend well!

Leaves your skin natural-looking, even though it conceals the flaws of the skin magically well.


Lip gloss & lipstick in 2 colors
Light pink glitter gloss when I want to look girly, and deep red when I want to be feminine.

Parfums


Christina Aguilera Inspire
I love this so much, so there's only few drops left. Sad!

Sweet, sensitive scent.
I also like Escada's perfumes, although they are usually too sweet, even sugary, for everyday use!

Skin Care


Dove Summer Glow & Garnier Ambre Solaire
My tanning project. Both products are good, but at the first try the mist left horrible streaks!

Then I read that I have to spray it 40cm away from skin. Oh well..

Hair


XZ Shampoo
This won't leave your hair greasy, and the smell is nice too!
I've grown up using this shampoo.

Okay enough advertising...

Try these out!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Ihana ulkoasu sulla! :)

    Mullakin on noita Wet&Wildin eyelinereitä, aivan huippuja! Varsinkin se vedenkestävä, ei leviä yhtään :)

    Ps. http://do-it-now-remember-it-later.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete