Monday, June 11, 2012

Overdrive

Judging by my face I look like 15yrs old.
On saturday we attended Kivenlahtirock' 12. The very first summer festival this year. Of course it wasn't the best days of summer. It was cold and it kept raining cats and dogs, wow.

In Finland summer is only an illusion.

But the reason why we went there wasn't to spend a sunny day outside - it was to see Michael Monroe & his band.

And some other bands too, but they were crappy nonetheless. Apulanta was ok.

Epic sax guy! Wait and see!
The gig was great! What a loss that I never went to see Hanoi Rocks! Fuuck!

We wanted to see the band as close as possible, so it was time to pack into the frontline.

Well that usually turns out a mistake.

This time we were accompanied by drunken assholes (normal, usually 50kgs heavier than me), a retard that kept swinging a plastic bag ( yeah normal...) and a fucking arrogant lady who hit me several times (normal).

Next time I won't wear heels. A nasty suicide attempt. ;o

By the way I hate taking "atmosphere" pics. They always turn out to be photobombed by too curious or frightened people. A big deal to be in the picture's background.


 The outfit of the day. Liked it very much until realized that I have to wear a coat & the weather is shitty. The necklare and the hat matches well! Not the lace x leopard-print be a bad combo.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention who did your fabulous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi vitsi kuinka ihana tuo asu! Sopii sulle mielettömän hyvin :)

    ReplyDelete