Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Prince Palais


Testing out new styles in posting pictures. I will probably get rid of those drop shadow-thingies...sometimes less is more, right?

That house looks so scary somehow, which door will you choose, oh no!

Yeah my bf doesn't like jogging or walking at all...he just tries to look tough badass, lol!

A random sketch... I had no idea, do I like multi-headed creatures?

Visit-the-grocery-store outfit. No make-up (sunglasses, the best invention ever!) and wet hair. I look short, blah.

Oh so cute! He looks just like some sweet glitter pop-rock singer in this, so I did this:

Behold my skills!

Skin blurred & airbrushed, with some glitter in the background. Epicness.

Yes I call him Bibi sometimes. Don't say that's a gay name, because it's not.
Dangerous Boy! Rebel attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment