Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Festive

I'm back! As I said in the earlier entry the weekend was full of partying! Although I'm not the biggest fan of formal parties nor clubbing, it was refreshing not to play FF the whole weekend through.

Do "the bimbo teenagers at a party"-pose.
I think he should dress up like that everyday!
 The formal part of the parties were over quickly. Not much to mention, good food and sparkling.
Brought decorated cards as the gift to my graduated friends, not much, but what could you expect. :D

I love that dress, but usually I think it's too festive for the clubs in my town.

And the underwear is also a problem. I can't understand girls who keeps buying expensive dresses OFTEN, but couldn't afford to a proper lingerie set. Tube top & extra-sexy decorated lace strap-bra, please no, never.

Not a big thing to whine about, but my fb's photo section is full of these irritating failures.

Photo from the evening. First it was like the night gonna be a total disaster, again. We went to a party (not in the easiest place to get) just to drive some random graduates to bus station, which was really annoying.

 But as it was their big day I wasn't really in the mood for complaining.

I hope my friends who also left to Helsinki to celebrate, had a good time. In my opinion those graduation parties placed in most biggest clubs out there are over-rated and dull.

 On sunday we woke up early. A friend of mine graduated from vocational school.

I wore an easy-going maxi dress, because I was too tired to dress up something more festive and tight.

The dress is loose and a bit over-sized, and I had a fear that I will stumble soon.

All this made me miss my time at high school, so I browsed all the pics from my graduation party, and decided to end this post to one of my favourites:

No comments:

Post a Comment