Thursday, June 21, 2012

The first cut is the deepest

Hair makeover !

This picture is taken after coming out from the hair salon.
The outcome is great and perfectly light for summer. My hair also look much more healthier, I'll try to maintain them as shiny and soft as they are now.

The one and only thing to complain is the straightness. No problem to handle, even I'm really a loser when it comes to different hairdos. I can't do a basic braid, for example!

After the cut it was time to start dyeing my hair:

 The products I used. Bleach and copper blonde for hair tone.



Fugly bleached hair. I wouldn't mind going blonde someday, though. It would be an interesting experience.





Pictured my bf's answer sheet for some Angry Birds competition. I hope there was no age-limit haha!

Blue bird for the win! Sad there is no pink one. Well I'm gonna desing it!

Back to the main point, here's the result! I'm totally satisfied, the color is so vivid and shiney.


I hope you like it too! And HAPPY MIDSUMMER to everyone! <3

2 comments: