Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Confessions of a Shopaholic

My summer sale and thrift store finds!

From left to right:

Denim leggings, 5 euros, originally from ONLY. Local second-hand store.

Fringe top, 9 euros (yeaah...), asdffgmmf (wtf is the brand?) -Weekday. Also 2hand.

Glossy snakeskin leggings, Gina Tricot. Can't remember the price.

Lace batwing blouse, Gina Tricot. 19,95 euro. Okay, this wasn't on discount. Didn't matter.

A total outfit!
The blouse reminds me of a tablecloth... Laptop spoiled the right pic.























Dry shampoo is very handy product. I usually rather go to sleep than wash my hair, and my hair gets greasy really fast. Very annoying, if you have a meeting early in the morning!

That's not even the only ocassion when this product would be useful. Summer is.. non-showering time.

Klippoteket's dry shampoo is on sale so the price isn't bad!

Lol, go buy some KitKat! I think it's the best chocolate, unbelievable tasty with coffee! ♥

And guess, who's the manga nerd! 
Have a break!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Kiva blogi sulla! Käy ihmeessä katsomassa myös minun ja liity lukijaksi (:
    ♥ www.hennanblogii.blogspot.fi ♥

    ReplyDelete