Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Room Tour

EVERYBODY WELCOME!

I was really looking foward to make this post and finally it's here. Thank you Blogger, my room has never been as tidy as it's now.

At the moment, I actually have 3 places where I live. It's shit because I have to drag my stuff from one place to another. But now I'm kinda used to it already.

This monument somehow reminds me of Leonard Cohen. Dunno why.
That is the over-view!

Then onward with the details.


Collection-book prints and my dear 6-year old tablet. It's semi-broken and I have soon to replace it. I'm sorry!


Everything nice!


I'm 19-year old and I still have a place dedicated to my FF stuff. <3


 The creepy furby family. I collected them when I was a kid and they are too precious to let go.


My amp. Settings fucked.


 I hope all the pictures won't bug your computers up. I went mad and I wanted to document everything. :)

I planned to also take a photo of my wardrobe, but it's a black hole. Hard to get any light.

OK end of this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment