Monday, June 18, 2012

Summerburn

Summer is unbelievable time! I just feel so happy and grateful toward everybody and everything.

Even the fact that I have to go to work at midsummer's eve doesn't bother me. My own fault, that's all!

Reflection picture pt. 12787.  So artistic huh?

Been eating like mad. The fruitcake was too tempting so I couldn't hold back! Expensive but yummy!

Then the "fake" Ben&Jerrys. The taste has no differences so wouldn't you buy, if you see B&J in -50% discount?

Next time I try Strawberry Cheesecake. That Cookie Dough-thingy was too sweet and creamy so I don't even want to think about it. I would give this 2.5 out of 5. The dough-bits were big clumps and it was dumb to dig them.

Ok end of the review! :D


This simple outfit would get 4/5. I dressed up like a fine lady, because we had serious business to handle. Hahah.

My skin has always been darker than the average, or that is just what I have been thinking.

But I love getting even more tanned! Everytime I have encountered a cocoa-brown woman I been thinking "what's the point?" but now I fully understand.

Okay no big difference will happen but it doesn't matter. I let the sun do the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment